Wednesday, September 19, 2012

3D Print Ideas/Requests

 I talked to Slydev a couple months back about designing parts for his site.  Now that I have settled into a new place/schedule I have time to design some parts.

 My question is what do would you like to see?  Is there some smaller (cost effect, 3d prints aren't cheap) part that you feel people would buy if it was available?  If I think that you have a good idea that is able to be printed there is a good chance that I will design it and make it available on Slydev or on Shapways.










http://www.shapeways.com/
http://www.slydev.com.au/Store/index.php


Please leave a comment with your suggestions!

4 comments:

  1. Imod, I'm going to look into see if I can make a cost effective version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a replacement Recon Plunger? As they're always breaking and it would be great if we could just print a new one rather than buying a new gun (and/or print a stainless steel one).

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about an ammo rack or a clip? that would be super useful.

    ReplyDelete