Sunday, September 30, 2012

Greenwing's BBB AT2K Integration - The Hazard



"This is my fusion of ForsakenAngel24's Crooksbow and atomatron's Violet Lightning.
I liked the trigger and pump placement of the Crooksbow and the handle of the Violet Lightning. So I combined what I like along with new improvements such as the homemade internals and custom trigger.

I made this with a scrapped BBB in poor condition, so I was not able to get it to have as much draw as you normally could.

If I had used a new BBB I would have gotten it to shoot much harder as well as function smoother. It still turned out great though so I am not complaining. :)"

Check out the video for internals, firing demo, and more details.

Vid and picafter the jump.





2 comments:

  1. Nice that turned out even better than I was expecting man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even better than the original Crooksbow , that thing had too many handles , and No rear loading!

    ReplyDelete