Thursday, August 30, 2012

Longshot slamfire preview

I messed this up a bit while cleaning up the action.  After fixing it a snapped a quick vid.  My phone is was wedged and balanced in a way that forced me to fire in a very awkward position, so if it looks a little wonky, that's me not the blaster.



When I took this I had just got done fixing some stuff and still had a light spring in that I could pull back by hand while the blaster was open to test it out. This is just a little preview since some people expressed interest, I'll do a write up on here when its all done up and pretty.

2 comments:

  1. Any work been done since? I would love internal pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I cleaned up the slamfire a bit so its much smoother as well as adding the grip from the front gun onto the pump making it much easier to prime. Now I'm working on my own version of a brass breech that won't be as weak where its glued to the bolt sled.

    ReplyDelete